My future job

Welcome everyone to my final blog!

Since I was a child I grew up watching Brazilian serial, we always watched them at lunch time with my mom, I was fascinated by the stories, the characters and the scenography. I dreamed of being an actress and acting in a TV series in Brazil, until today I still consider it my dream job, but it is closer to being a platonic job than a real possibility.

On the other hand, I also keep the dream of one day being able to work in a circus as a trapeze artist or as a clown, for me it would be one of those jobs that make you so happy and give you so much pleasure that you don't consider them as a work. But years ago, I decided to study journalism, at first I had a clear idea of what I wanted to do, that was to work as a war reporter or writing chronicles and traveling around the world.

Now in my third year of university I have realized that I really like creating audiovisuals so if I had the possibility of working doing that it would make me really happy. At the same time, I would have the possibility of travel to different places and meet many people. Maybe I wouldn´t earn much money, but for me it isn´t something important, as long as I have the money to be financially independent everything would be fine.

I think that if I work as a communicator in the future it has to be leaving my feet on the street, being in permanent contact with the reality and specially, doing something that makes sense for me.



Comentarios