La Serena
Hi
everyone!
For me, La Serena is not only a city located in
the north of Chile, it’s also my second home and most of the people who knows
me can tell it´s true. At the beginning of the 2000s, La Serena wasn´t a very
crowded beach, actually it had many plenty of swampy areas and the beach
continued to look infinite in light of my eyes as a child. But over time more
people began to come to vacation, the "Avenida del Mar" was filled with hotels,
restaurants, pubs and huge buildings.
I started going since I was three years old with my parents, we generally went during vacations and with the pass of the years it became a family tradition. However, in January 2013 my parents separated when we were in La Serena, from that moment on it was a whole process to love this place again, we began to travel with each of my parents separately, and gradually we rebuilt the affection and the connection that we had with this place.
In the last years, I only go with my father and my brother, we usually ride bicycle in the mornings, walk a lot and go to the Recova which is a place where handicrafts and local products of the zone are sold. We love to bathe in the sea and eat seafood, and when night falls we visit the different fairs and if there is a circus passing through the city we go without thinking twice.
In this pandemic it has helped me a lot to think about La Serena, close my eyes and imagine that I am there, this summer we won´t go but I hope that in the not too distant future I will be able to be there again.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario