I was born in 1998, at that time, and during my childhood, there were several channels that broadcast children's programs. I remember that most of the cartoons I saw were broadcast on Chilevisión, which at that time had a special program for children and young people called “El club de los tigritos” that broadcast it in the morning and in the afternoon, obviously the schedule varied over the years.
One of my favorite shows that I watched with my mom was “Las tres mellizas”, which was about three sisters who had different adventures and when they did something wrong the Bored Witch sent them to different stories or historical moments to learn. My mom laughed with the witch and her owl while I entertained myself by learning fables and typical children's stories with this program.
I also remember "La pequeña Lulú", in general, these were programs that I watched when I was very young before my younger brother was born. One that we liked to see the two of us was "Detective Conan", I remember that in one of the episodes the little detective was in a house where weird things were happening and the moment he looked out of the lock on the door that led to the attic it appeared another person's eye… I had a lot of nightmares after that, but still we kept seeing it hahaha.

It´s special when we grow up with a younger brother because I feel that we can transferring and sharing this likes to childhood programs.
ResponderEliminarI also watched that I believe.
ResponderEliminarNo major mistakes deterring the overall message. 7 pts