I always think that my
dog came to my family in the precise moment, she came to bring love and joy in a sad and difficult time. We called Manú, like a character of a Brazilian serial.
I remember that Manú arrived one day before Christmas at just three months old, she was a puppy with a lot of energy and who demanded a lot of attention from us. I admit that she misbehaved, broken many things. My mother even threatened to give she away but I convinced her that I would train it.
People who had dogs told
us that after the year she was going to calm down, and guess what, in October
she will be 7 years old and still having the same energy, hahaha.
She act like a child,
actually one time a vet told my mom that she was immature and many times in the
street people thinks is a puppy. Her beautiful eyes seems like two black seeds,
loves be caressed and is very gentle with kids an other people. But she is very
innocent, when other dogs have tried to attack her she has not defended
herself.
They say that dogs
resemble their owners, so I undertand her rebel character. For me is the most pure creature in the world and I´m moved by her unconditional love for us.
I definitely think that our dogs are very similar, because both are like a children in their inside hahaha <3
ResponderEliminarMinor issues with conjugations . 7 pts
ResponderEliminar