Welcome everyone! Of course that not always I wanted to be a journalist, actually I was really into cinema, I remember that I wanted to be a cinema director, cause I liked to direct others and give them instructions, create something from scratch.
Then I realized that I was more passionate about writing things, listen to people and leave the feets on the street searching for good stories, that ones you have never heard in your life.
But no one tells you how will be the journey, these years of university I learned that this job requires all of your energy, sometimes is frustrating when an interviewee doesn't respond to you, or when someone tell you that is not fine what you writted, or when you realize that it doesn't matter how hard you push because there are somethings that you can't changed. Anyway, now I convinced that this is my kind of thing and I will still follow this way. ✌
" interviewed don't responses you"= interviewee doesn't respond to you
ResponderEliminarOverall well achieved. Mind the over use of translators.
7 pts
ResponderEliminar