Nice to see you again! Well I will write about headphones. They have been created in 1910 by an english men called Nathaniel Baldwin. Those first headphones obviously don't look like now, but they became a widely used technological innovation. Now we have a lot of variety, the new fad are the wireless headphones that are very useful- for example- when you do physical activity, but they still been very expensive, thats why I don't have one.


In my life before the quarantine I used my headphones every day. In the last summer, one day I ask my self when I started used every time that I went outside my house going to somewhere, and then I remembered that the reason was because the street harassment. It was sad to realized it, but its part of  our reality as woman.

Of course that I will still using my headphones and of course that I will still fighting against the patriarchal system and for my rights:)

Comentarios

  1. OMG, I think that the street harassment is definitely the reason because I always go with my headphones everywhere!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario